Jayme Songs :D

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Went out today again =D

Well it was sunday , normally i shld be at home staying with my family .. well i wanted to but its like one morning i was eating macdonald and after i ate finish i went to play soldier front ... well while i was playing zhengbin called me he asked me whether i want to go funland ... well i kindda in aa happy mood i guess i should go lol since its quite near tooo so i agreed .. haha i went to meet up with karwei , zhengbin and terence .. well we played initial D well karwei kindda gtg home 1st some kind of family issue or smth ... so i and terence , zhengbin continued .. so we played played played till pokai liaos then terence went off to meet his Friend aka girlfriend :D well after that i and zhengbin take the bus and went home 804 .. i took 1 round as i wanted to pei zhengbin i dun wan pangsei :P well i reached home i continued to play soldier front as i didnt hab any homework .. haha thats all for today next time i post more :D .... ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

My secondary friend chunyip :D

My secondary friend chunyip :D
Stuff toy cute right ? :D