Jayme Songs :D

Friday, February 19, 2010

Night Basketball

well it was 7pm at night , i just wake up from my nap , i went out with bryan from 3G we went near xishan primary school play basketball guess wad we saw who , we saw kailun desmond they all playing basketball , well so i joined and played with them , well the more the merrier =D ... my aim kept failing no energy from my arm , well after arnd 2hrs i went home was so tired and stink like a skunk lol.. so i went home and bath .. and here i am posting :3 now chatting on msn cya ~ kakaka nites btw its already 11pm haha ... Lights off people ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

My secondary friend chunyip :D

My secondary friend chunyip :D
Stuff toy cute right ? :D