Jayme Songs :D

Friday, February 26, 2010

Mallet hair :D

Well i finished school i went home and bath and play the com .. i was playing soldier front same thing .. after that i watch Naruto new episode .. after that i went out with Edwin to cut hair .. even though people laugh at me of my new hairstyle .. at least i am brave enough to cut it :D BTW my hair style is mallet :P... so we both finish cutting hair so we took the bus 800 home .. well now im going home to bath and going out to lan till morning 9hr package :P then tml going out to meet karwei they all for basketball and funland :D hehehe .. mallet rox !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

My secondary friend chunyip :D

My secondary friend chunyip :D
Stuff toy cute right ? :D