Jayme Songs :D

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Very Late Night

Well i just woke up arnd 11am i went to brush my teeth and i drank milo for breakfast , well after that it was like 12pm i went to play soldier front aka shooting games well after that it was like 6pm already i went to collect my school pants i went to shorten it :D .. well after that my friend zhengbin called me asking me meet where as we gonna hang out .. well i told him i was not sure while we were chatting we both agreed to go northpoint 1st as zhengbin nid buy smth well we met at northpoint guess wad we met karwei too haha , he just came bak as he went played mahjong with his friends well .. after that we went to funland we called mardhi to meet us there hoohoo we played initial D .. well its already 9+++ pm we went to the cage aka near the huamin pri school basketball court .. after that 10pm the lights was out we went to yishun Cc and shoot a few hoops after that we went bak to funland well i kindda sweat the most :P when we reached funland it was already 11pm we played 12tokens :D well same thing initial D after that it was already 12am we went to take away burger king after that we took 804 home :D well when i reached home its already 12.30am .. lol so tired .. going to bed yawn.... Cya Next time Post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

My secondary friend chunyip :D

My secondary friend chunyip :D
Stuff toy cute right ? :D