Jayme Songs :D

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sat, March 06 ,2010

Lol i just came back from lan with edwin and karching yesterday , i was playing audition , l4d , suddenattack and was chatting at hotmail . well i played for 9hr str8 was so hyper.. after finish playing we went to slack near the playground . i slept at the playground for 20min Lol new record :D 1st time slpin at a playground . well after that it was already 6am , i and edwin took the bus 800 back home .. guess wad , once i reach home i drop down at the sofa and slept. lol i woke up around 12.30pm , i went to meet karwei and zhengbin , we played at funland but didnt play basketball .. after playing funland for awhile , i saw bryan 3g one lol . after finish playing funland , we went to look for a present to buy for mardhi .. but in the end we have to go juntion8 to buy but .. not today larr next week today karwei nt free. so after awhile karwei went home 1st. . i promise myself to go home at 5am.. but in the end i end up going home at 6pm with zhengbin .. we took the bus 804 home plus i had bought a cool jacket :D very comfy :P plus i had bought a nerdy spez dun laugh at me please D: meet my schoolmates on monday cant wait for another and beautiful day ahead of me .. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

Very heavy my bags for camp... Lol...

My secondary friend chunyip :D

My secondary friend chunyip :D
Stuff toy cute right ? :D